Date : Oct. 1, 2022 to Oct. 2, 2022
2 Day Certified Leader Training
Come join us for a fun and fabulous weekend of rollicking laughter yoga. No yoga postures. Laughing is the yoga.
Saturday October 1, 2022: 9:30am to 6:00pm
Sunday October 2, 2022: 9:30am to 6:00pm
And we laugh A LOT . . . so it’s a workout . . . for your ab muscles . . . and your face, hahaha!
Learn how to find your laugh from within rather than always depending on jokes or humour.
And learn how to inspire others to do the same.
The benefits of practicing Laughter Yoga that are being reported by scientific evidence and word of mouth testimonies are very impressive.
Here’s a short list of benefits. This is just the tip of the iceberg:
• less stress
• fewer worries & anxieties
• feeling more relaxed
• better sleeps
• reduced aches & pains
• more harmonious relationships
• surges of inspired creativity
• stronger immune system
• more energy
• greater self-confidence
• a more positive outlook
• feeling lighter & happier
• having more fun day to day
Attend this transformative training so you can:
• Bring more laughter, joy, and fun into your daily life
• Learn new ways of inspiring others to laugh quickly & easily
• Experience all the physiological and psychological benefits
that come with knowing how to laugh unconditionally without
depending on outside circumstances
• Make new friends and positive uplifting connections
• Start and run a successful Laughter Club, Class, or Group
• Lead laughter yoga sessions in companies & corporations,
yoga & fitness centers, schools, hospitals, community
centers, homes for seniors & long-term care facilities
This training will be led by long-time pioneer and veteran of Laughter Yoga in Toronto, Lynn Himmelman. Also known as Lively Laughing Lynn, her infectious laugh has won her the Championship title three times in Toronto’s Laughing Champions.
She has been offering weekly Laughter Yoga classes for 18 years and regularly trains & certifies others to be Laughter Yoga Leaders. In support of the ongoing presence of Laughter Yoga, Lynn enthusiastically brings the Spirit of Laughter to schools, government organizations, hospitals, universities, seniors’ homes, conferences and private businesses.
“This interactive and empowering training is the ultimate laughter workout, packed full of fun and learning!” Lynn, Certified Laughter Yoga Leader & Teacher
You will come away from this training with a thorough understanding of Laughter Yoga and with the foundational skills required to be an awesome Laughter Yoga Leader.
WHAT YOU GET:
• Training & practice of 40 Foundation Laughter Exercises
• Training & practice of supportive breathing, dancing, and meditation exercises
• Hours & hours of transforming Laughter
• Background and history of Laughter Yoga
• Guidelines on how to create your own Laughter Yoga exercises
• Guidance in starting, running, & maintaining a Laughter Yoga Club, Class, or Group
• Business options to explore as a Laughter Yoga Professional
• Meaningful connections with the other laughter enthusiasts!
• Affiliation with a growing world movement that is spreading improved health and peace with laughter (now in 108 countries and growing)
• An easily usable skill that brings happiness & joy to all
$495.00 + 13% hst
Register with a friend and each save $40
YOUR TUITION FEE INCLUDES:
• Your personal copy of Dr. Kataria’s revised Training Manual
• A comprehensive list of online Laughter Yoga resources
• An official Certificate from Laughter Yoga International in India
• 6-months free access to laughteryoga.org “Prozone”, a Membership Site for Laughter Yoga Leaders & Teachers
• Free attendance at 6 of Lynn’s online or in-person Laughter Yoga classes (optional)
• an open invitation to practice leading some exercises in any of Lynn’s classes once you’ve completed your training
Click this link to register: Laughter Training Registration Form
Watch this short ROGERS-TV coverage of Lynn’s weekly Laughter Yoga class
FINDING YOUR BLISS
Read a Global TV News Blog about LYNN’S WEEKLY LAUGHTER YOGA CLASS
Global TV News – Making a Difference – Is Laughter the Best Medicine?
Listen to this Podcast interview with Debbie Takagi - Destined for Success
Laughter Really is the Best Medicine with Lynn Himmelman | DFS 189
Laughter Training Testimony:
Hey there, I'm Kelsey Corey. I'm an emotional fitness coach. I have just completed my laughter
yoga leader training with Lynn.
This experience has been amazing!!!
It has opened my eyes to how laughter can be used as an
exercise to relieve stress - it's helped me so much that way
in the last couple of days.
I'm really excited to now take all that I've learned and apply
it with my clients and inside my membership so that they
can know and lean on this as a tool. It's always available
to them, to bring lightness and energy and to shift their
vibe at any time during the day.
So I'm very excited.
I'm very grateful for learning from Lynn. Her years of
experience and her light-hearted nature is infectious
and super inspiring.
I feel confident to say that you would have a great time if
you embrace the opportunity to become a laughter yoga
leader as well.
Kelsey Corey, Emotional Fitness Coach