Laughter Yoga Teacher Training by Dr Madan Kataria
Laughter Yoga Teacher Training will be conducted by Dr Madan Kataria, the Founder and Originator of the worldwide Laughter Yoga Movement. You will become a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher directly by the source.
Dr Madan Kataria, a medical doctor from Mumbai, India popularly known as the ‘Guru of Giggling’ (London Times), is the founder of Laughter Yoga Clubs movement started in 1995. Started with just five people in a public park in Mumbai in 1995, it has grown into a worldwide movement of more than 6000 Laughter Yoga clubs in over 60 countries.
Training Language: English
What You will Get from this Course:
- After completing this training, you will be authorized to train Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders, start more Laughter Clubs and add more laughter to your life.
- After Laughter Yoga teacher training you will also be trained to conduct Laughter Yoga Seminars, Workshops for corporate, companies, hospitals, Old Age Homes, prisons, children with special needs and Laughter among school children.
- You will also learn how to do Laughter Yoga alone.Organization skills, marketing and advertising skills, leadership skills, communication skills and How to start a Laughter Club?
- You will receive a training manual, Dr Kataria’s e-book “Laugh For No Reason”, a resource pack DVD and CD which will contain International news coverage video clips, Laughter Yoga in corporates, Laughter Yoga in schools, Scientific research on Laughter Yoga and some articles and photos for press and media. 1 year free access to Prozone.
Who Can Do This Course:
- Alternative Therapists and Healers
- Recreation Activity facilitators
- Yoga fitness trainers & sports coach
- Occupational Therapists
- Health care professionals
- Psychologists and Psychotherapist
- Nurses, Social Workers
- Health Care Workers
- Professional Speakers
- HR and management training professionals
- School Teachers
- Psychologists & psychiatrists
- Entertainment professionals
- Actors & Singers
- Clowns and Comedians
- Senior care workers
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life coaches and alternative therapists
- Sales managers
- Tourism professionals & tour guides
- anyone who wants to add laughter and joy to their live
What People say about Training with Dr. Kataria
The Venue and Accommodation :
Royal Lotus View Resotel
Behind ITC Factory, Kempegowda International Airport Road,
PO, Tarabanahalli, Chikkajala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562157
This venue is a retreat center with lots of nature, not a hotel and they serve vegetarian food.This venue is very close to International Airport, Bangalore. Just 30 – 45 minutes drive by taxi.