Registration No :
|Start Date||: 5 May, 2018|
|End Date||: 6 May, 2018|
2 Day Certified Leader Training
|Venue||: 4924 49 Ave, Saint Paul, AB, Canada|
HEARTY LAUGHTER CANADA
LAUGHTER IMMERSION 2018 Feel the difference!!
MAY 3-4, 2018 TRANSFORMING Leader Training/Retreat: Thursday 9-5; Friday 9-5
Location: Mannawanis Friendship Center 4924-49 Ave, St Paul, AB 780-645-5582
Please add 5% gst
$350. Regular rate for 2 day training/retreat…6 healthy snacks and beverages
$295. Early bird rate for 2 day training/retreat (2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE)
Couples- 2 for 1 @ $350. Reg fee / Seniors – $50./day 65+
Organization 2+ participants $200. /each
Refer a friend or family member and you receive the $250. rate each(add 5% gst)
$145. Refresher rate, for those who have already taken the 2 day training; if you have attended the 2 day training with Patricia the refresher rate is $100./person
1 day Basic Workshop $150.00. (Saturday only) This qualifies the participant to start Free Community Laughter Clubs. The 2 -day workshop is suggested if you want to go take the 5 day teacher training. The 1 day includes a Basic LY E-Manual and Basic Certification, 1 day training, 3 healthy refreshments and Welcome Package
5 day Laughter Immersion May 3-7, 2018, (Thursday to Monday); please inquire if interested.
Please dress in comfortable clothing and footwear; this training will focus on demonstration, participation and practice giving the participant the optimum experience. Dress layered, as room temperatures may vary.
Bring a mat, towel or blanket for floor use.
Payment by check, money order, e-transfer or credit card; installment plan available
Payable to Patti G Enterprises
Please contact for registration form
780-614-5582 Check out Facebook page: Hearty Laughter Canada
Patricia received her Teacher training from Dr Madan Kataria- Laughter Yoga Founder and Linda Leclerc- Canadian Master Trainer;
In total, Patricia has taken 2 LY teacher trainings(5 days each) and 2 LY leader trainings(2 days each) and has successfully lead 5 LY Leader Trainings always giving more than she receives putting her Bachelor of Education to use in a brand new way.
Patricia facilitates a Free Laughter Club in her community. She is also a Caring Clown visiting seniors and others. She has conducted Laughter Yoga sessions at Senior’s Lodges, Conferences, Staff development, Wellness Days and continues to receive invitations.
Learn how to integrate more laughter into your own life; join Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Patricia Goertzen in this unique training workshop that is life changing!
Patricia’s experience with Laughter Yoga has been life changing; it has restored hope, confidence and purpose. She will share her laughter story with you.
The training (CLYL) will give you everything you need to get started, and more!!
As a CLYL, you can lead Laughter Club sessions in social clubs and senior centers, offer Laughter Club classes in your general community, at yoga & fitness centers, present Laughter Club workshops in schools or businesses, and integrate Laughter Club into your own business practice, instruction, or healing modality. …and enjoy the personal benefits of laughter and watch the dynamics in your life change!
THIS EXPERIENTIAL AND TRANSFORMATIVE CERTIFIED LAUGHTER TRAINING WILL
Give you a thorough understanding of Laughter Club
• Enable you to confidently talk about Laughter Club and the benefits of laughter
• Give you practice creating new Laughter exercises
• Help you add more laughter into your life and the lives of others.
• Provide an environment to discover your own laughter reaping immediate benefits
• Show you how to release tension in a safe and positive way
• Inspire and empower you to start your own Laughter Club
• Teach you the skills and give you the confidence to teach Laughter Club classes (free or paid), both with the general public and specific groups
• Enable you to incorporate laughter appropriately into your professional and personal relationships
• Connect you with a network of Laughter professionals around the world
• Provide a safe environment for participants to laugh without inhibition creating a weekend of fun memories and new laughter friends
• Spark creativity in you to go beyond the basics of Laughter Yoga
• Boost your self-confidence; find hope in yourself again and in those around you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN…
The physical, mental and emotional benefits of laughter
• Pain Management
• How to laugh without humor, comedy or props
• The history of Laughter Club and therapeutic laughter
• How to take laughter seriously without becoming too serious yourself
• How to effectively manage group laughter with a variety of participants (children, seniors, business, etc.)
• How to add more laughter into one’s life and reap the positive mind changing benefits
• How to take groups to deeper levels of joy and inner peace through Laughter
• How to start and run a Laughter Club
• How to market your services and how to make an income with Laughter Yoga
This transforming time is meant for you if you answer “YES” to anyone of the following:
• … more laughter and joy, in my daily life
• …to become an expert at inspiring others to laugh quickly & easily
• … to be officially certified as a Laughter Yoga Leader
• …to start and facilitate a Laughter Club
• …to lead laughter sessions in companies & corporations, yoga & fitness centers, schools, hospitals & homes for seniors and other health venues
• …to offer public seminars using laughter to inspire & uplift others
WHO IS LIKELY TO ATTEND…
Those wanting to add more laughter to their lives
• Yoga & Fitness Teachers
• Teachers and Educators
• Management or Human Resource Professionals
• Physical & Occupational Therapists
• Healthcare Professionals
• Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Therapists
• Eldercare Workers
• Entertainment Professionals
• Life Coaches
• Therapeutic Clowns
• Alternative Therapists and Healers
WHAT THE TRAINING WILL INCLUDE…
The required 14 hours of training; 30-60 minute each lunch time; because of varying eating styles and needs it is appreciated that participants supply their meals. Hearty Laughter Canada will provide 3 healthy daily snacks. Ie fruit, veggies, beverages, healthy muffins
• FREE support after training with free Laughter clubs
• 6 healthy refreshment breaks
• (1 day Basic Workshop: 3 refreshment breaks)
• Dr. Kataria’s Laughter Yoga Leader Training E-Manual, updated
• Additional information about Laughter and implementation not provided in LY Leader’s manual
• Opportunity for a Six Month Membership to Laughter Yoga International Prozone where a wealth of resources await you
• Breathing and relaxation techniques
• A “My Laughter Book”
• Generous Welcome Package
• A life time of “Laughing your way to Health”