Patricia Goertzen (Hearty Laughter Canada)
Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
Registration No : LY-002-PG-07
|Start Date||: 28 September, 2019|
|End Date||: 29 September, 2019|
2 Day Certified Leader Training
|Venue||: Edmonton, AB, Canada|
HEARTY LAUGHTER CANADA LAUGH your way to HEALTH
Special fee by Aug 31 total $247.80
This 2 day laughter Leader training is certified by Laughter Yoga University, Dr Madan Kataria and is recognized worldwide.:
Cell: 1-780-614-5582 Text or call
Registration drop box links: on FB page Hearty Laughter Canada
We would be happy to email you the registration forms.
Keep scrolling for course info 🙂
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training 2-days; 9-5 each day
Sept 28-29, 2019
$350. Regular rate for 2 day training/retreat…6 healthy snacks and beverages
$295. Early bird rate for 2 day training/retreat (2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE)
Couples- 2 for 1 @ $350. Reg fee
Organization and Businesses 2+ participants $250. /each
Refer a friend or family member and you each receive the $250. rate
1 day BASIC LEADER TRAINING $150. (Saturday Only)
$145. Refresher rate, for those who have already taken the 2 day training. If you have attended the 2 day training with Patricia the refresher rate is $100./person
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader T-shirts available $31.50
Please add 5% gst
Additional Information found on Facebook page Hearty Laughter Canada or don’t be shy, say Hi by email, text or call !!
Please dress in comfortable clothing and footwear; this training will focus on demonstration, participation and practice giving the participant the optimum experience. Dress layered, as room temperatures may vary. Please bring a mat, towel or blanket for floor activity.
Payment by installments or in full: check, money order, e-transfer or credit card
Payable to Patti G Enterprises
Please contact for registration form or find the link on Hearty Laughter Canada Facebook Page
This 2 day laughter Leader training is certified by Laughter Yoga University, Dr Madan Kataria and is recognized worldwide.
Patricia received her Teacher training from Dr Madan Kataria- Laughter Yoga Founder and Linda Leclerc- Canadian Master Trainer. Received 2-day Leader Training from Dr. Billy Strean.
In total, Patricia has taken 2 LY teacher trainings(5 days each) and 2 LY leader trainings(2 days each) and has successfully lead several LY Leader Trainings always giving more than she receives putting her Bachelor of Education and drama experience to use in a brand new way.
Patricia teaches with enthusiasm, creativity and always with the participant in mind.
Patricia facilitates a Free Laughter Club in her community. She is also a Caring Clown visiting seniors and others.
She has conducted Laughter Yoga sessions at Senior’s Lodges, with college students, Conferences, Staff development, Wellness Days and continues to receive invitations.
Patricia has a way of engaging her audience that transforms and inspires! She is authentic!!
Learn how to integrate more laughter into your own life; join Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Patricia Goertzen in this unique training workshop that is life changing!
Patricia’s experience with Laughter Yoga has been life changing; it has restored hope, confidence and purpose. She will share her Laughter Story with you.
The training (CLYL) will give you everything you need to get started, and more!! This 2 day training is the same two day training orchestrated by the LY Founder Dr Madan Kataria; Patricia organizes it in such a way that the participant receives above average practice raising the confidence level upon completion.
As a CLYL, you can lead Laughter Club sessions in social clubs and senior centers, offer Laughter Club classes in your general community, at yoga & fitness centers, present Laughter Club workshops in schools or businesses, and integrate Laughter Club into your own business practice, instruction, or healing modality. …and enjoy the personal benefits of laughter and watch the dynamics in your life change!
THIS EXPERIENTIAL AND TRANSFORMATIVE CERTIFIED LAUGHTER TRAINING WILL
• Give you a thorough understanding of Laughter Club
• Enable you to confidently talk about Laughter Club and the benefits of laughter
• Give you practice creating new Laughter exercises
• Help you add more laughter into your life and the lives of others.
• Provide an environment to discover your own laughter reaping immediate benefits
• Show you how to release tension in a safe and positive way
• Inspire and empower you to start your own Laughter Club
• Teach you the skills and give you the confidence to teach Laughter Club classes (free or paid), both with the general public and specific groups
• Enable you to incorporate laughter appropriately into your professional and personal relationships
• Connect you with a network of Laughter professionals around the world
• Provide a safe environment for participants to laugh without inhibition creating a weekend of fun memories and new laughter friends
• Spark creativity in you to go beyond the basics of Laughter Yoga
• Boost your self-confidence; find hope in yourself again and in those around you.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN…
• The physical, mental and emotional benefits of laughter
• Pain Management
• How to laugh without humor, comedy or props
• The history of Laughter Club and therapeutic laughter
• How to take laughter seriously without becoming too serious yourself
• How to effectively manage group laughter with a variety of participants (children, seniors, business, etc.)
• How to add more laughter into one’s life and reap the positive mind changing benefits
• How to take groups to deeper levels of joy and inner peace through Laughter
• How to start and run a Laughter Club
• How to market your services and how to make an income with Laughter Yoga
• This transforming time is meant for you if you answer “YES” to anyone of the following:
• … more laughter and joy, in my daily life
• …to become an expert at inspiring others to laugh quickly & easily
• … to be officially certified as a Laughter Yoga Leader
• …to start and facilitate a Laughter Club
• …to lead laughter sessions in companies & corporations, yoga & fitness centers, schools, hospitals & homes for seniors and other health venues
• …to offer public seminars using laughter to inspire & uplift others
WHO IS LIKELY TO ATTEND…
• Those wanting to add more laughter to their lives
• Yoga & Fitness Teachers
• Teachers and Educators
• Management or Human Resource Professionals
• Physical & Occupational Therapists
• Healthcare Professionals
• Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Therapists
• Eldercare Workers
• Entertainment Professionals
• Life Coaches
• Therapeutic Clowns
• Alternative Therapists and Healers
WHAT THE TRAINING WILL INCLUDE…
• The required 14 hours of training; 30-60 minute each lunch time. Because of varying eating styles and needs it is appreciated that participants supply their meals. Hearty Laughter Canada will provide 3 healthy daily snacks. i.e. fruit, veggies, beverages, healthy muffins
• FREE support after training with free Laughter clubs
• 6 healthy refreshment breaks in the two day training
• (1 day Basic Workshop: 3 refreshment breaks) Saturday only
• Dr. Kataria’s Laughter Yoga Leader Training E-Manual, updated
• Additional information about Laughter and implementation not provided in LY Leader’s manual; other resource opportunities.
• Breathing and relaxation techniques
• A “My Laughter Book”
• Generous Welcome Package
• A life time of “Laughing your way to Health”
A year from now, you will have wished that you started today!!