Carolyn Keller Sells
Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
Registration No :
|Start Date||: 3 August, 2018|
|End Date||: 5 August, 2018|
2 Day Certified Leader Training
|Venue||: 1624 East Parham Road, Henrico, VA, USA|
Are you ready to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL)?
Training is fun and enlightening!
After successful completion of this 2 1/3 day training course you will be qualified as a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL), an internationally recognized qualification. You can lead Laughter Yoga sessions in social clubs, yoga & fitness centers, schools, seniors, and in the corporate workplace and offer public seminars.
The course includes:
· Learning the physical, mental & emotional benefits of laughter
· How to laugh without humor and how to teach others to do so
· The history of Laughter Yoga
· Starting & running laughter clubs
· How to market your services
· Techniques for special groups (children, seniors and more)
· Laughter boosting techniques
· How to laugh alone
· Anyone who is committed to spreading Laughter Yoga will benefit from this training.
· Time to practice with your fellow classmates and teacher
· And a Manual to keep and refer to for years to come!
Share the joy and health benefits of Laughter with others by becoming a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL)!
Who: can become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader?
Almost anyone over the age of 18 years! Health Care Professionals, Yoga and fitness instructors, HR and Management training professionals, Activity Directors, Teachers, Sports coaches, Psychologist, Licensed Social Workers, entertainment professionals, and Anyone that wishes to share laughter with others.
Please note that you do not need to be a yoga teacher to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL).
Where: Yoga Energy Therapy Studio 1624 E. Parham Rd. Henrico, VA
When: Friday, August 3rd (5:30pm-8:30pm) and
Saturday/ Sunday August 4-5, (9am-6pm)
What is Laughter Yoga?
Laughter Yoga is a unique concept where anyone can laugh for no reason, without relying on humor, jokes, or comedy. The concept of laughter yoga is based on scientific studies that show the body cannot differentiate between real and simulated laughter if done with willingness; one gets the same health benefits. It was started by a medical doctor, Dr.Madan Kataria, supported by his wife, Madhuri, a yoga teacher in India with just 5 people in a Mumbai park in 1995. Today there are thousands of Laughter Clubs in more than 100 countries.
Price: $ 325.00