Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
Registration No : Brittney Hiller
|Start Date||: 18 January, 2020|
|End Date||: 19 January, 2020|
2 Day Certified Leader Training
|Venue||: 1613 Paris Avenue, Port Royal, SC, USA|
TWO DAY CERTIFIED LAUGHTER YOGA LEADER TRAINING
Saturday, January 18th and Sunday, January 19th, 2019, beginning 11:00am both days.
(Hour break for lunch, lunch provided.)
Our Laughter Yoga Leader Training teaches the physiology of laughter and its many health benefits, how to start and run laughter yoga groups, special techniques for diverse populations, how to use and teach laughter as a coping skill and life skill and the structure, norms, contra-indications and logistics of a laughter yoga club. How to begin a Laughter Yoga business and begin teaching in certain settings.
After completing training you will be able to:
- Discuss the health benefits of laughter yoga
- Apply techniques that create positive behavioral change in people, organizations and communities
- Incorporate Laughter Yoga techniques and principles in your life and work
- Facilitate Laughter Yoga sessions with groups
- Effectively lead over 40 different Laughter Yoga exercises
- Lead laughter meditations, grounding techniques and Pranayama yoga breathing
- Know how to overcome obstacles during laughter sessions
- Start a Laughter Yoga business and make income
- Run a successful Laughter Yoga club and market yourself
- Know how to offer venue specific Laughter Yoga sessions
- Be prepared to lead Laughter Yoga classes, clubs, workshops, and seminars
Who Should Attend:
This training enriches health, yoga, and fitness teachers, management/human resource professionals, medical professionals, psychologists, social workers, eldercare workers, life coaches, entertainment professionals, alternative therapists and healers, complementary therapists and anyone wanting to add more laughter to their lives and the lives of others.
Objectives: As a participant, you will be able to:
- Understand the scientific research, physical, mental and emotional benefits of happiness, laughter and Laughter Yoga.
- Understand how to use and teach simple exercises and techniques (including deep breathing, meditation, visualization, relaxation, playful activities) to increase joy and health and decrease stress.
- Organize and lead laughter programs for individuals and diverse groups including healthcare staff and patients, seniors, children and corporations.
Registration Fee: 397.00. You will receive a printed manual at our location. Please note: lunch and snacks are provided on both days for your convenience. Saturday there will be one public Gentle Yoga Class at 10am included with your training.
Refund Policy: Full refund if the event is cancelled or rescheduled by me. If you cancel within 5 days of the event, full refund minus transaction fees.
About Your Laughter Yoga Teacher:
Brittney Hiller CLYT, ERYT200, LMT
Author of The Little Laughing Yogini
Founder of Effervescence YogaSpa
Brittney has been enjoying natural laughter her entire life; in 2010 she took it one step farther and became a Laughter Yoga Teacher. Since then she has shared laughter yoga with thousands of people. She has graced the stage at many Health and Holistic conventions, Empowerment summits, retreats, workshops and more sharing her Laughing From The Heart: Laughter Yoga Experience.
She is delighted to share her knowledge of Laughter Yoga with you and is excited to help you expand your horizons utilizing Laughter Yoga.
effervescenceyogaspa.com/workshops to register