Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
Registration No : LY-001-AC-99
|Start Date||: 4 October, 2019|
|End Date||: 6 October, 2019|
2 Day Certified Leader Training
|Venue||: SE Johnson Creek & 32nd, Portland, OR 97222, USA|
A weekend of FUN – laughing and connecting as you become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader! Andrea’s goal is to provide a fun and safe environment for her students to learn how to lead. For this reason, her workshop includes more than the required 14 hours, including pre-play, recordings and a follow-up conference call.
Typical Workshop Schedule
Friday 6:30-9:00 pm – Laughter Yoga Session & Intro
Saturdays 12 pm to 6:00 pm – Training & Laughter sessions
Sundays 9 am to 6:00 pm – Training & Participant Practice with a trip to the Hawthorne Laughter Club real world leader experience & graduation!
- Introductory downloads will be emailed to you once you register with information & assignments to complete before the in-person training. Estimated 4-6 hours of time to complete (reading, watching, listening).
- Follow up group tele-class November 11th @ 6 pm to answer questions after you take laughter back to your life!
- Option to join classmates and community in a 21 Days of Laughter Challenge
- On-going camaraderie and support from Andrea, the local Portland laughter community, and the global Laughter Yoga community (Facebook Groups and more)
- Graduates receive the Official 127 page Laughter Yoga Leader Manual, an official certification from The Laughter Yoga International University signed by Dr. Kataria and Andrea Crisp, plus Andrea’s 50+ page supplemental Leader Resource Manual based on her 10+ years of experience. This certification will qualify you to lead Dr. Kataria School of Laughter Yoga classes, workshops, seminars and Laughter Clubs.