Certified Laughter Yoga Master Trainer
Registration No : LY-001-AD-02
|Start Date||: 10 July, 2019|
|End Date||: 14 July, 2019|
5 Day Certified Teacher Training
|Venue||: Alexa\'s Laughter Studio, Media, PA 19063|
Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher (CLYT)
Requirements: This training is for Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders, who wish to develop their knowledge with Laughter Yoga and broaden their skills.
It is highly recommended that participants have at least a full year of Laughter Yoga club experience and that they have worked with many different groups in their communities before signing up for this training.
This is your opportunity to:
- deepen your personal laughter practice
- learn many new skills
- explore, play and connect with a great group of laughers for five educational, reflective and laughter/fun-filled days.
- develop your self confidence as a Laughter Yoga professional
- become a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher (CLYT), connected to Laughter Yoga International and Dr. Kataria’s School of Laughter Yoga.
- have learned the requirements to conduct a 2-DAY Laughter Yoga Leader Certification Training and certify new Laughter Yoga Leaders.
- learn marketing and organizational skills.
- learn leadership & communication skills
- how to start community social Laughter Clubs and how to encourage your students to do so
- learn the latest scientific research on laughter and Laughter Yoga
- co lead a local laughter club
- receive training on how to conduct Laughter Yoga Seminars and Workshops for all types of groups – from children to older adult communities, from corporations to private groups, hospitals, prisons, recovery groups and others.
You will receive:
- a printed and electronic training manual
- Dr. Kataria’s e-book “Laugh For No Reason”
- a resource pack DVD and CD which will contain International news coverage video clips, Laughter Yoga in corporations, Laughter Yoga in schools.
- receive 1 year FREE access to Prozone (www.laughteryoga.org/prozone).
- a printed Laughter Yoga Teacher Certificate
Training & Materials (printed manual) , certificate, lunches, two dinners (1st and 3rd night),
snacks, teas/water, bonus materials and surprises. $995.00
Accommodations are not included.
Registration paperwork, signed waivers and deposits of $ $500.oo must be received by June 28, 2019.
Check, Paypal (add 3% service charge), Venmo
Limited space available. Please reserve your spot quickly by writing to Alexa at email@example.com or calling 215 478 5669.
Registration paperwork and deposit due by Monday, July 1, 2019