Elvie Estavillo, Philippines: This is an inspiring & moving story. Read some testimonials and a news article coming in from the Philippines. Elvie Estavillo led Laughter Yoga with the The Kidney Transplant Association of the Philippines
Read some of the testimonials below and click on the link to read the entire article.
I had not laughed since my kidney ailment in 2003. But I laughed again only now because of Laughter Yoga. It made me feel positive about my family life and my life. I am happy and proud to experience Ms. Elvies Laughter Yoga. I will do it every day, says Ineria Santos, a kidney transplant patient.
Inspiring feedback from some participants:
- Rene Atibagup: Laughter Yoga helped release all my negative emotions, worries, and fears. Very relaxing! I felt revitalized and young again.
- Fely Castañeda: Laughter releases our stress and is good for our health. Thank you very much, Ms. Elvie.
- Alice C. Basbas: It made me feel beautiful, young, relaxed and, most importantly, I forgot my sickness. It inspired and made me happy .
- Marivic Vergel-Roldan: Enjoyable stress management technique. What makes Laughter Yoga different from other workshops on stress management is that all the exercises are fun and doable. It is a feel-good workshop.
- Edden Aquino: I really appreciate the Laughter Yoga session. It greatly helped me.
- Gloria Vicerra: Laughter Yoga is very good, relaxing, and it releases sweat and anger. It helps remove wrinkles and makes you younger. Its better than any exercise to lose weight as it also releases stress and helps with your heart ailment.
- Moje Ramos-Aquino: I enjoyed doing the Laughter Yoga exercises and will continue doing them at home.
To read the entire article, click here:
To Stay up to date with Laughter Yoga International, Go to www.facebook.com/laughteryoga and press "LIKE"