Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
Registration No: LY-001-AG-07
|Start Date||: 24 February, 2019|
|End Date:||25 February, 2019|
Workshops & Seminars
|Venu||: InterPlay, 2273 Tlegraph Avenue, Oakland, CA, USA|
Let’s LIGHTEN UP About News Overload:
How to keep sane in a crazy world
Led By Annie Goglia
Sunday February 24, 2019
3:00 – 5:30pm
2273 Telegraph Avenue
Corner of Telegraph & 23rd: entrance on 23rd
Oakland, CA 94618
So much hard news is hitting us every day From border walls and government shutdowns to climate change and political nastiness
The stress aftermath does a number on our minds and our bodies. It’s easy to find ourselves:
- Overdoing and getting burn out
- Getting overwhelmed or depressed and tuning out
- Wanting to do something but feeling paralyzed and unable to take action
Lightening Up about News Overload is not about making fun of truly bad things happening in the world
It IS about:
- Having a safe space to express and release tension.
- Finding healthy ways to transform stress.
- Learning to stay present and connected with yourself and others.
- Aiming towards living zestfully, regardless of what’s going on.
At this workshop we will learn to stop and take a breath To move our bodies. To laugh with others. To explore living joyfully. To regain our ability to relax. To act with flexibility, effectively and sustainably
We’ll use laughter, movement, play and mindfulness practices to move you from stressed out to feeling energized and empowered!
Join us to get your joy on with tools such as:
Cost: GREAT Deal! $35 Early Bird by Feb. 11th
GOOD Deal! $45 by Feb. 23rd PayPal Only
($55 drop in Feb. 24th pay by check or cash only)
Contact Annie for more info.:
Cell: 510-282-1279 Email: email@example.com