Leaving health and happiness to chance is a risk. With so many life stressors and time limitations, health and happiness is often compromised. Our bodies run on adrenaline and cortisol, two common hormones released from the body during times of stress. This can put you at risk of developing diseases and an acute state of unhappiness. Enter Laughter Yoga!!
With vast scientific studies conducted on the benefits of laughter, Laughter Yoga is widely practised in schools and universities, hospitals, senior homes, fitness and community centers. In this course, you will learn the history and making of Laughter Yoga. With theory immediately put into practise, you will have the opprtunity to teach Laughter Yoga to peers in an easy step-by-step process.
- Benefits of laughter for the body, mind, and spirit.
- How to teach Laughter Yoga to various age groups.
- How to laugh alone.
- How to incorporate Laughter Yoga in the work place.
- Entrepreneurial skills to starting your own Laughter Club.
Your instructor will provide constant feedback during the 2-day certification, as well as ongoing support after completion of the certification.
Pre-requisites to becoming a Laughter Yoga Leader:
- An open mind.
- A wish to increase laughter in your life.
- A desire to improve your health and that of others.
Your investment to attending this life-enhancing certification:
$349 (taxes included)
We hope to see you on November 22 & 23, 2014. Feel free to call for any questions.
With Love and Laughter,