Be Spooktacular and enjoy the playful advantage Laughter conjurs up....
This 2 day event will immerse you in the beneficial jolly great fullness of laughter where participants learn to bring out and utilize their own laughter in mirthful magical ways and share it along with others to promote a higher standard of joy in life. This training is experiential so the learning is in the doing where you will have ample activities that engage and represent what laughter yoga is truly about on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level.
- Participants take this course to have fun, enhance and understand more about the value of playfulness
- Participants take this course to focus on healthier choices and create a jolly sense of well being.
- Participants take this course to learn more about their own personal development, and to recall again what it means to be joyful.
- Participants take this course to comprehend Professional tools and techniques to develop ideas, programs and opportunities to add the power of laughter to.
* Whatever your reason, if you want to know more joy in your life and/or want to share it with others… this is the course for you!
Learn to develop your self to become a leader of laughter in the Certifiable way….
- Understand the blissful beginnings of laughter yoga and its developing history
- Identify what Laughter yoga is and how to explain it
- Learn to describe the benefits and value of laughter yoga and what is contra indicated
- Learn how to articulate what joy is and the difference between it and happiness
- Understand the benefits of laughter yoga in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual ways
- Understand the benefit of a laughter club and how to set one up
- Develop and understand the value of being able to laugh alone
- Be impacted and delighted with at least 40 laughter yoga exercises you can share with others
- Experience four laughter yoga sessions and actually lead a group in a session
- Learn to create laughter yoga sessions and presentations for groups and organizations
- Learn to create laughter yoga sessions for corporate groups
- Learn to create laughter yoga sessions for Senior groups
- Learn to create laughter yoga sessions for Children\'s groups
* You will happily notice the difference in the way you feel on many levels from the beginning to the end of this joyful learning
Day One: This day is all about you, where you’ll discover some simple yet powerful truths about laughter in some great fun and dynamic ways. You will be amazed by what you come to understand about how laughter plays an important role in our lives and how it fits uniquely into your life so that you enjoy discovering something new all day long!
Day Two: On this day you will continue to learn more connections you have through laughter and then learn to apply your direction when presenting laughter to different groups. Even if you don’t plan on sharing this with others, you will find new and better ways to interact with others that will leave you more confident and imaginative and happily more solution oriented.
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- A Laughter CD
- Laughter Notes and Journal
- “How To” hand outs
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
- Certificate Diploma
- A 30 Day Laughing Plan for After the Laughter
...and a few surprises along the way:
Cost: $295 For more information/registration : www.followthelaughter.com
About Your Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher:
Lynda Tourloukis has thrilled and excited individuals and groups with Laughter and Leadership demonstrating the value in applying the Life Lessons of Laughter for a quality shift to live in joy and be thrilled about it. Lynda has worked with teen audiences, senior groups, corporate groups, laughter in prison, laughter with Alzheimer’s, cancer, caregivers, youth, small business, Community organizations, Colleges, ESL students, Mothers and babies, the Airlines, Chefs, Mechanics, Librarians, Teachers, Hospitals, Coaching Groups, Woman\'s groups and more. Lynda has also brought these experiences to workshops and trainings that empower individuals and groups to laugh out loud and remember how good it feels to include joy into life. Lynda is a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and Leader, A Certified Laughter Leader with the World Tour and has led over 50 Certified Laughter trainings and loved each and every one…. “they are all very unique, even with the same information because it is the people of the class who make up the dynamic of the laughing, learning and letting go”.
Trained by Dr. Madan Kataria, Lynda recently shared a progam of play with him to introduce to other leaders, teachers and laughing professionals.
Lynda is the founder of the Coalition of Chuckles, a support and resource group for the Chicagoland area to develop and connect leaders and teachers of laughter. She is also the founder of the Park Ridge Hysterical Society and has been laughing everyday since 2008 hosting morning laughter call. She has led the Laugh Fest in the Midwest as a conference for laughter for the past two years to support growing and knowing about the power and value of laughter. As a Life Coach and Leadership Director your training will be rich with personal introspective so that you will find how the experiential laughter fits your personality in a way that helps you focus on others more dynamically. It will also be a wonderful insight into how amazingly unique you are too.