Who Can Do This Course
- Laughter Yoga can be value added to the following professionals -
- Alternative Therapist and Healers,
- Recreation Activity facilitators,
- Yoga fitness trainers and sports coaches,
- Occupational Therapists & Health care professionals,
- Psychologists and Psychotherapists,
- Nurses, Social Workers,
- Health Care Workers,
- Professional Speakers
- HR and management training professionals
- School Teachers
- Psychologists and psychiatrists
- Entertainment professionals, Actors & Singers, Clowns and Comedians.
- Senior care workers
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life coaches and alternative therapists
- Sales managers
- Tourism professionals & tour guides
- And finally anyone who wants to add laughter and joy to their live
What You Will Get And Learn During The Training:
After completing this training, you will be authorized to train Certified Laughter Yoga Leaders, start more Laughter Clubs and add more laughter to your life.
You will also be trained to conduct Laughter Yoga Seminars, Workshops for corporates, companies, hospitals, Old Age Homes, prisons, children with special needs and Laughter among school children.
What You Will Receive
- A Training Manual
- Dr Kataria's e-book "Laugh For No Reason"
- A Resource Pack DVD and CD which will contain International news coverage video clips, Laughter yoga in corporates, Laughter yoga in schools, Scientific research on Laughter Yoga and some articles and photos for press and media.
- A "Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher" certificate
- 1 year free access to Prozone (www.laughteryoga.org/prozone).
What You Will Learn
During the course, you will learn how to lead a group of people through Simulated Laughter Yoga Techniques developed by Dr Kataria, and skills of converting simulated laughter into real infectious and spontaneous laughter WITHOUT USING JOKES, COMEDY OR HUMOUR. You will be given an opportunity to lead Laughter Sessions during practice sessions.
You will also learn a powerful technique of real and deeper "Laughter Meditation", where you do not have to make any effort to laugh, and the laughter flows out of you like a fountain. This is a very profound experience, and you will feel the laughter coming out of your heart and soul, without using a single joke.
You will watch many video presentations on Laughter Clubs, and the experience of Laughter Yoga in public parks, companies and corporations, schools for visually challenged persons, deaf and mute children, prisoners etc.
You will also learn how to do laughter yoga all by yourself.
Marketing and Advertising Skills
Creating a core group and Leadership Skills
How to start a Laughter Club?
Cost: $995inc GST
For more information contact:
Merv on firstname.lastname@example.org