We're turning Las Vegas into Laugh Vegas come and be part of the joyful experience... Join us for this two days of transformation to joy!
We continue building the joy and developing "Laugh Vegas"! Create a grateful new way to be with laughter... join us and make a difference in the world! This 2 day event will immerse you in the beneficial jolly great fullness of laughter where participants learn to bring out and utilize their own laughter in mirthful magical ways and share it along with others to promote a higher standard of joy in life. This training is experiential so the learning is in the doing where you will have ample activities that engage and represent what laughter yoga is truly about on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level and you will find out there is more going on here than just laughter... no one goes home the same, expansion happens!
- Participants take this course to have fun, enhance and understand more about the value of playfulness
- Participants take this course to focus on healthier choices and create a jolly sense of well being.
- Participants take this course to learn more about their own personal development, and to recall again what it means to be happy and joyful.
- Participants take this course to discover Professional methods and techniques to develop presentation, programs, ideas and opportunities to share the worthy concept of Laughter Yoga in the world.
* Whatever your reason, if you want to know more joy in your life and/or want to share it with others… this is the course for you!
Learn to develop your self and become a leader of laughter in our healthy and happy certifiable way….
- Understand the blissful beginnings of laughter yoga and its developing history
- Experientially understand what Laughter yoga is and how to explain it to others.
- Learn to describe the benefits and value of laughter yoga and what is contra indicated
- Learn how to honestly articulate in the language as a healthier and happier individual, so that it conveys to others.
- Discover the inner spirt of joy and how laughing can bring us to it.
- Understand the benefits of laughter yoga in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual ways
- Understand the benefit of a laughter club and how to set one up
- Develop and understand the value of being able to laugh alone
- Be impacted and delighted with at least 40 laughter yoga exercises you can share with others
- Experience four laughter yoga sessions and actually lead a group in a session
- Learn to create laughter yoga sessions and presentations for groups and organizations
- Learn to create laughter yoga sessions for corporate and business environments
- Learn to create laughter yoga sessions for Senior communities
- Learn to create laughter yoga sessions for Schools and for engaging youth
- Understand the essential flexibility in leading laughter and how profoundly freeing it feels!
* You will happily notice the difference in the way you feel on many levels from the beginning to the end of this joyful learning.
Day One: This day is all about you, where you’ll discover some simple yet powerful truths about laughter in some great fun and dynamic ways. You will be amazed by what you come to understand about how laughter plays an important role in our lives and how it fits uniquely into your life so that you enjoy discovering something new all day long!
Day Two: Your Ah ha..ha ha day! On this day you will continue to learn more connections through laughter and then learn to apply your direction when presenting laughter to different groups. Even if you don’t plan on initially sharing this with others, you will find new and better ways to interact with those in your life and this experience will leave you more confident and imaginative and happily more solution oriented.
Day two is oriented toward facilitating different presentations and groups. We move from the free in laughter clubs to the fee based in corporate and business environments. Then we cover the senior community and end with the playful youth audiences as well as facilitation in the adjustability of exercises to fit all groups. There is a healthy and happy energetic of laughter that is shared in looking at the global aspect of the mission of world peace as we close this light hearted and playful day so that an encapsulation of laughter, leadership and joyful perspectives are reached by every individual and a very moving appreciation for the inner spirit of joy is achieved.
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- A Laughter CD
- Access to handouts and resource drop box
- Access to class photos (200-400 typically)
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate Diploma
- A 30 Day Laughing Plan for After the Laughter
...and always a few surprises along the way:
Cost: $295 For more information/registration :
About Your Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher and Master Trainer:
Lynda Tourloukis has thrilled and excited individuals and groups with Laughter Yoga and Leadership, demonstrating the value in applying the Life Lessons of Laughter for a quality shift to live happier and healthier and really know how thrilling if feels. Lynda's mission is to allow more to find a better way to develop the many relationships we have in life and finds laughter yoga not only opens the door, it can be a way of life.
Lynda has contributed to the Laughter Yoga International University and is an inventor and designer of play and emotional resilience games for human potential. Her experience and understanding of the vast nature of what laughter actually offers us is quite appreciable and intriguing... and her joy is infectious!
Who is Laughter Yoga good for?
Lynda has worked with teen audiences, senior groups, corporate groups, laughter in prison, laughter with Alzheimer’s, cancer, caregivers, youth, small business, Community organizations, Colleges, ESL students, Mothers and babies, the Airlines, Chefs, Mechanics, Librarians, Teachers, Hospitals, Coaching Groups, Woman's groups and more.