This course is called the Compact training because it is run with a small group of 2-7 people on Monday and Tuesday from 9am to 3pm.
It is popular because it is ideal for individuals or smaller teams who are looking to bring more laughter into their lives and their workplace, and prefer the setting of a small group. It's also a perfect fit for moms and dads who have 'school-run commitments' to work around.
For details and information about tailored laughter programs for the workplace or information about laughter training please contact us.
What you need to know:
- Where: Pasadena, CA
- Teacher: Sebastien Gendry, Master Laughter Yoga Teacher
- Available Discounts: Please contact us directly if you would like to attend but your finances do not allow. Existing LY Leaders & Teachers can sign up for the Laughter Wellness certification for $295 only.
- Accepted payments: We accept all major credit cards, personal checks (select that option on the step 4 of the checkout page), and cash onsite.
- Cancellation & refund policy, medical advisory, insurance, what to bring: click here
- Continuing Education Credits: Our compact Level 1 training meets the qualifications for 9 hours of continuing education for MFT, LCSW, LPCC and LEP, as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Cost= $30.